HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, September 01, 2017

"Fantastic 12"- Kraft Plus September 2017 Challenge

September!
Yikes!
The Kraft Plus challenge will have you buzzing. 
http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/
 
I added some yellow ink to some Faber Castell Whipped Spackle,
Which gave my lines some awesome texture.
 

I altered some cork numbers, from Crate Paper.

 
Added some black paint to the honeycomb looking chipboard from Scrapmatts.



Added my journaling.




 
 Hope you find some inspiration and make like a bee,
Getting busy and creating something.
 
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)