HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 02, 2017

"Gwen" - Kraft Plus July 2017 Challenge

The July Kraft Plus challenge graphic is super cool
But the challenge gave me chills!!

Image may contain: shoes

Flowers are always a hard addition to my pages.

So I thought I'd get clever and print some roses on to my cardstock.
That would get one, of the three needed for the challenge,
Out of the way without a fuss.



Then I added some die cut roses
And finished it off with paper one.


Job done!



The chills were gone and I was happy with the results.

Do you steer clear of flowers too?
Or is there something else you find hard to add to your scrap pages?

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)